Boss DD-200 Digital Delay
With this compact pedal from Boss you get a huge collection of delay sounds at home!
Are you looking for a versatile delay, but do you think the Boss DD-500 is just a bit too big? Then the DD-200 is probably just right for you. Thanks to its compact size and top-mounted jacks, it doesn't take up much space on your pedalboard. But a lot of great features are hidden under that modest housing. You have access to 12 different delay types, and you can determine the speed of your delay in real time with the tap-tempo footswitch. Add to that the extensive connection options and simple workflow, and you have a beast of a pedal!
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast and easy operation with hands-on controls
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adapter or three AA-size batteries