Unbeatable in price range: This all-solid Eastman with spruce top and ovangkol back and sides
Eastman is a brand known for a fantastic price/quality ratio and that is once again confirmed with this great electro-acoustic guitar.
The model of the guitar is Grand auditorium; A body with a beautiful dynamic sound that is suitable for all styles. The top is made of solid spruce and the sides and back of ovangkol, the fingerboard is made of ebony. A combination that creates an incredible sparkle that makes us completely happy. A versatile guitar for fingerstyle and strumming.
Then the looks of this beauty, a beautiful classic burst and beautiful rosette, tortoise bindings and pearl inlays in the fingerboard. All in all, a picture of a guitar with a rich sound for a budget price and including a thickly padded cover. Fishman Sonitone Pickup, all ready to gig!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Top
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosetta: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Eastman Maple
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Inclusive gig bag