A beautiful limited edition Eastman that will steal your heart.
Eastman is a brand known for its fantastic price/quality ratio.
This guitar is part of Eastman's AC series, which are guitars with easy access to the higher frets through the cutaway in the body. The body shape of this guitar is a Grand Concert. This type of body is slightly more compact than a Dreadnought or Grand Auditorium model, which ensures a direct but also very dynamic sound. The guitar is therefore particularly suitable for fingerpicking, in the studio, or just at home on the couch.
The top is made of solid spruce. A solid top provides a beautiful characteristic sound. Spruce (or Sitka Spruce) is a type of wood used in 90% of guitars worldwide. This is because the wood is firm and consistent and the wood can articulate high and low tones perfectly. The sides and back are made of laminated mahogany.
Another special detail in this guitar is the Slotted headstock. Furthermore, the electro-acoustic guitar is equipped with a LR Baggs EAS VTC pick up. The guitar has a beautiful classic glossy finish that naturally accentuates the wood.
The Eastman AC308CE-LTD is a great choice for a guitarist looking for a compact guitar with a beautifully direct and defined sound.
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4"
- SoundPort: None
- Bracings: Hand Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany with Center Strip
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosetta: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pin: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pick Guard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm