Eastman DT30GACE Double Top
Eastman uses a special Double Top technique from classical guitar building for this DT30GACE!
Unique: this Eastman DT30GACE is equipped with a so-called Double Top. This means that two thin layers of Sitka Spruce are attached to each other with a Nomex Honeycomb Core in the middle. Thanks to this technique, Eastman manages to produce a top that is 30% lighter than a conventional solid top, allowing the wood to vibrate and resonate even more freely. The result is an impressively complex overall sound with a wide dynamic range. Includes LR Baggs Anthem pickup system.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Bracings: Hand Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Double Top Sitka Spruce w/ a Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosetta: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Abalone Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Fleur de Lis
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Abalone Dots
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tuners: Gotoh SXB 510
- Pick Guard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053
- Electronics: L. R. Baggs Anthem
- Case: Deluxe Hard Shell Case