Harmony Juno Rose
Compact with an incredibly big sound. The Gold Foil P90 pickups complete this playful guitar.
Harmony is having a good time. We already knew that, but with the Juno the American brand takes the next step in their successful return to the guitar market. This little rascal was made in the United States and is made of solid mahogany. This applies to both the body and the neck, resulting in the characteristic warm, deep sound that makes these guitars so loved. The ebony fingerboard completes the wood selection. In terms of playability, nothing but praise for the Juno, because the guitar plays wonderfully due to the comfortable C-neck profile and the various cut-out contours (including an armrest). Sound-technically, the hand-wound Gold Foil P90 pickups take the guitar to a higher level and the Harmony Juno shines thanks to its combination of a warm timbre with a delicious rock 'n roll bite. Aesthetic details such as the cupcake buttons, nitrocellulose Rose finish - which will age beautifully over the years - and of course the stubborn body shape complete the whole. What a cool guitar! Including MONO bag.
- Body Material: Genuine mahogany
- Body Color: Pink
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium jumbo
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: C"
- Neck Material: Genuine mahogany
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- no. or Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Custom gold foil P90 (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume (Push/Pull), 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: Custom half bridge with compensated saddles
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Custom Cupcake
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case Mini
- Country of origin: USA