Two Notes Torpedo Captor 8
Turn up your amp without blowing out the windows with this load box from Two Notes!
You know it: you want to kick your 50 Watt Marshall Plexi on its tail, but at the same time you want to keep the good peace with your neighbors. What you need in that case is a good attenuator, which comes between the amplifier and your cabinet. The amplifier can do its thing while the attenuator keeps the volume under control. And the Captor 8 doesn't stop there; you can also use the built-in Two Notes Cabinet Simulations. This version is suitable for an impedance of 8 Ohm.
- Speaker Simulator, IR Loader, DI Box, Attenuator
- Maximum Wattage: 100 Watts
- Compatible with third party Irs
- Suited for 8 ohms
- Speaker input (6.3 mm mono jack)
- Speaker att. (6.3mm mono jack)
- Speaker thru (6.3 mm mono jack)
- Line output (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- DI output (XLR)
- Power: Phantom power or 9-24V Adapter (only XLR DI output and speaker simulation)