Vigier Excalibur Shawn Lane Master Signature PRE-ORDER


The fastest neck (10% carbon) we've ever felt!

Are you interested in the Vigier Excalibur Shawn Lane and do you want to secure this copy? You can pre-order it, and you will receive the guitar as soon as the delivery arrives. The expected delivery time is 2023.

This guitar is the result of a very special concept. This Vigier Excalibur Shawn Lane Master Signature is characterized by its neck, which consists of 90% wood and the other 10%... Carbon! What does this yield? A neck that is super stable and stiff, and therefore no longer needs a truss rod. In addition, this Vigier Excalibur has a flat fingerboard radius, so you can also set the guitar ultra low for ultimate ease of play. To top it all off, the wood is dried in a natural way for 3 years. Top modern craftsmanship from this French brand.

Model: Shawn Lane Master signature
Finish: Clear Black
Body Wood: Alder, Two center-joined pieces of solid, naturally aged flamed
Number of Frets: 24 + zero fret
Scale Length: 24.8"
Neck Wood: Maple naturally dried for 3 years, Matte varnish
Neck Type: Bolt-on featuring the 10/90 System
Type or utility: Teflon nut + hardened zero fret technology
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Neck Shape: D shape; flat finger board
Bridge: non-locking tremolo, pivoting on needles bearings
Tuners: Oversized locking machine heads
Hardware Type: Gold
Pickup Bass: Pickup DP194 PAF Classic
Pickup Middle: DP110 FS-1
Pickup Treble: DP191F Air Classic
Pickup Switching: 1 Volume, 1 Tone and 5 Way Switch
Gig bag: Included