Walrus Audio EB-10 Pre-AMp
The missing link in your dream sound: the powerful EB-10 equalizer and preamp from Walrus Audio!
The dream pedal for the tone afficionados, because with the Walrus Audio EB-10 you have full control over the signal that goes from your guitar to your amplifier. The pedal works as a preamp, EQ and boost in one pedal and all this produces a studio-worthy sound. Each control of the three-band EQ gives you no less than 12dB of boost - or 12dB of cut if you've switched the mini toggle switches down - and that is of course a powerful tool for putting the finishing touches to your overall sound. As described earlier, the EB-10 doubles as a boost pedal, thanks to the 10dB MOSFET boost that gives you a huge punch: ideal for the band mix when your guitar needs to punch through. What can you use the EB-10 for? It's a handy tool to, for example, cancel out volume differences between two guitars, simply as a "tone sculptor" to give your sound that extra bit of detail that it might have been missing and the pedal works very well to (temporarily or otherwise) to pierce through the mix. In fact, thanks to the ability to load three presets, you can even use the EB-10 as three consecutive gain stages in a single housing. Very powerful and very complete.
- The EB-10 comes coated in Prismatic Powders, Matte Black and Cream enclosures with art inspired by vintage studio equipment. Design by Tyler Evans.
- The die-cast enclosure's exact size is 3.68” x 4.67” x 1.547”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.