Boss MD-200 modulation
All conceivable modulation effects in a compact housing, the MD-200 from Boss!
The BOSS 200 Series introduces a new generation of pedals that combine advanced sound and versatility in a streamlined format; that saves space in your board. Easy-to-grasp controls and multi-function switches make operation simple and intuitive. The built-in memory places allow you to store multiple settings for immediate recall later. All 200 Series pedals feature excellent audio quality with 32-bit internal processing and support for external control via footswitches, an expression pedal or MIDI.
The MD-200 Modulation is equipped with algorithms from the top model MD-500. It delivers a world-class range of effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes deliver every mod sound you need and more. And each mode includes custom controls that allow for deep tonal shaping from the panel. The powerful insert function lets you insert drive pedals and other effects, with selectable pre- and post-mod processing.
- Best-in-class sound with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide variety of modulation types
- Dedicated rate, depth and level controls, plus three parameter knobs that change function with the selected mode.
- Insert Loop function for placing external pedals before or after the mod effects
- Access to 128 user setups via the panel or MIDI Program Change messages
- Recall sequential memories, plus a real-time panel setting via a footswitch or the dedicated panel key.
- Global setting optimizes flanger, phaser and auto wah effects for guitar or bass.
- Panel Lock function disables operation to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for tap tempo, memory selection and more
- Support for extended control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS connectors (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable sold separately).
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Operates with PSA series AC adapter or three AA batteries