The compact and affordable multi-effect unit from Boss with an incredible amount of options, sounds and tweakability!
The Boss ME-80 is what we call an all-in-one solution. Packed in a handy size and with the option of battery operation, this multi-effects unit provides a very powerful tool for the serious guitarist to find his or her sound, without getting involved in complicated pedalboards and heavy (tube) amplifiers . In addition, the attractive price tag also helps a lot. The ME-80 is equipped with a large number of amp and effect types such as different clean and overdriven amps, overdrive/distortion/fuzz effects, compressors, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, whammy, expression pedal functionality etc... Thanks to the user-friendly control layout, it is easy to navigate through all these different options and thanks to the physical buttons (instead of, for example, touch screen or a single master button) you can easily make adjustments to your settings at all times. As a result, it is only a matter of seconds before you get a thick tone from the Boss ME-80. Thanks to the various "operation modes" it is possible to use the ME-80 as a stompbox-style pedalboard in which you can switch the effects on and off separately, or for a more complex multi-effects setup that allows you to a push of a button loads a complete pre-set. Very powerful! With the free Boss Tone Studio software you can dive even deeper into the functionality of the ME-80 as you can make adjustments to your presets or adjust different sounds with a clear interface on your computer. As icing on the cake, you can load new patches via the Boss Tone Central, which further enriches the user experience of this powerful effects processor.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built-in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website