Amp-in-a-Box pedal from Boss! Totally awesome!
Looking for an IR loader in pedal form? Boss might have the anwser to your needs! The IR-200 turns your pedalboard into a self-contained direct sound solution for live performance, studio recording and practice sessions. It delivers big amp sounds from a compact size and integrates seamlessly with all your favorite pedals, including stereo mod, delay and reverb effects. And once you've created your sounds, you can send them to a stage amp, house PA, computer recording system, or headphones - or all at once.
- Pedal-based amp simulator and impulse response loader with premium sound and features
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 128 user IR slots with support for mono and stereo WAV files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution, and 200 or 500 ms length
- Large onboard preset cab IR library with 144 BOSS IRs and 10 Celestion Digital IRs
- Class-leading IR reproduction with two custom DSPs
- Eight guitar and three bass amp types to cover a wide range of styles
- Run up to two IRs at once in mono or stereo
- 128 memories for malfunctioning user setups
- Two EQs in each memory plus two global EQs, all with selectable parametric or graphic operation
- Room, Studio, and Hall ambience types
- Effects loop with mono send and mono/stereo return, with selectable pre-cab or post-EQ positioning
- Dedicated software for loading cab IRs and backing up memories
- Versatile USB audio interface for recording and playback with music software on Mac and Windows computers and iOS devices
- Deep external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, and TRS MIDI