Boss RC-500 Loop Station
The Boss looper for the demanding musician who wants to get the most out of his/her loop station.
Are you the type of musician who can jam with himself for hours on his own created loops, soundscapes and other musical adventures? Then the Boss RC-500 Loop Station is definitely worth checking out. Thanks to the two loop tracks, separate mic & stereo instrument input, built-in rhythm tracks and beautiful loop effects you can compose, create and express on the fly. Insane. It all sounds beautiful thanks to the high-quality 32-bit AD/DA converter that keeps your loops sounding crystal clear, no matter how many dubs you've recorded. The RC-500 is packed with innovations that allow you to record for up to 13 hours in stereo and connect all your instruments simultaneously thanks to separate mic and line inputs. Switch easily from guitar to piano, and from vocals to percussion. With the two independent loop tracks you can go in all directions by, for example, recording song parts A and B separately and integrating them into your live performance. You can also combine the two tracks to create interesting sounds and textures. And thanks to the intuitive user interface you will be able to get started pretty quickly, which is of course very nice if you're in a creative mood. For example, the color of the LCD display changes with the operation mode you are currently in, and separate track faders and a mic level knob give you full control over the different volume levels in complex loop sessions. You can also expand the RC-500 with two external footswitches and an expression pedal for even more functionality. In addition, this loop station is also MIDI compatible. As if all this wasn't enough, the Boss RC-500 is standard equipped with 57 preset rhythms and 7 drum sounds and you can play the recorded loops backwards via the Reverse function. groovy! With the 99 phrase memories, there is enough space to store your best loops and possibly conjure up during your performances, and you can even save these loops to your computer. Integration with the Boss Tone Studio is also possible. What technology and innovation is packed in this Loop Station from Boss!
- Advanced two-track looper with onboard mixing and deep control options
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Mono/stereo inputs for easy pedalboard integration, plus independent XLR mic input with phantom power
- Reverse function and Loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick) for dynamic and engaging loop performances
- 16 different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional AC adaptor