Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS12
Truetone offers the perfect price/quality ratio for a power supply!
Outputs with different voltages: check. Noiseless performance: check. Competitive price: check! The Truetone 1 SPOT CS12 is rapidly gaining ground in the power supply market, and for good reason. Insanely well built, the CS12 delivers optimal performance without noise, with clean power and a true plug and play configuration that speaks for itself. Highly recommended!
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
(2) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
(2) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
(4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
(3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
(1) AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21” (533mm) – Red
(1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
(1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Red – reverse polarity converter
(2) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
(1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
8.12” x 3.37” x 2” (206 x 86 x 50mm); 2.35 lbs. (1.06 Kg.)
Outputs 1-2: 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 3-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (100mA)
Output 7: 9VDC or variable 4-9VDC (100mA)
Outputs 8-9: 9VDC (250mA)
Outputs 10-11: 9VDC (500mA)
Output 12: 9VAC (800mA) - Be careful with this one! It is only for pedals that can handle AC voltage. If your pedal can use a battery, do NOT use this output!