Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS7
Truetone offers the perfect price/quality ratio for a power supply!
Outputs with different voltages: check. Noiseless performance: check. Competitive price: check! The Truetone 1 SPOT CS7 is rapidly gaining ground in the power supply market, and for good reason. The CS7 is insanely well built and delivers optimal performance with no noise, with clean power and a true plug and play configuration that speaks for itself. Highly recommended!
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
(4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
(3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
(1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
(1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Red – reverse polarity converter
(1) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
(1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
5.5” x 3.37” x 2” (140 x 86 x 50mm); 1.31 lbs. (592 grams)
Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)